I know we should do this every day, but I have decided to do at least on thanksgiving day things I am grateful for
1. I am grateful to be still alive & with my loving family who are always by my side on my good, bad & worst days, that makes my life journey so much joyous & meaningful.
2. I am grateful that I can still walk, talk & enjoy life to fullest.
3. I am grateful that my sense of humor is still intact so that I am able to laugh through my difficulties & still able to have loads of fun.
4. I am grateful for family & friends who chose to stay or come in our life & some who decided to walk away, taught me some great lessons in life.
5. I am grateful for all experiences in my life, they have made my life so much richer & meaningful due to it.
6. grateful for my stroke too, it taught me some beautiful lessons in life which otherwise I would have missed it
7. grateful for all of our abundance in life, which I had never even imagined in my life. God has been very kind to us & I am thankful for all of it.
8. I am grateful for my loving husband & our loving & mature son without them this life would have been meaningless, joyless & boring.
9 grateful for my mom, brother, sisters,my in laws all of them make my life so much colorful & joyous.
10. I am grateful for this second chance.