Doctors Update

lorenavh1

Hello Everyone well i haven't been online i havent been feeling good. well i had gone to the dr and he refreal me to the neurologist he had an MRI done to me and the results came out that my right side of my brain is swallen and is pushing it towards the left side dr doesnt know yet if its caused by the stroke or if im getting a tumor i have to go back in january and have it checked if they still dont know the reason well im going to have brain surgery.

lorena

Lorena ~

My prayers will be with you for whats ahead. God has everything under control, but so

sorry you have had to go through so much so young. We are all praying for you. Keep us

posted my dear. Thanks for your post.

With our love ~ Nancy

Thank you everyone and I sure will keep you all updated in the situation. hopefully now social security will give me disability im going to try to go thursday or friday I dont know why but since sunday that I went out with my parents but ive been so dizzy maybe cause of the swelling but who knows

take care and thanks for all your prayers and thoughts

lorena h

• 2 weeks later...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, just try to take things a second at a time and let God guide you through this journey. Keep in touch. Love n Hugs, Jan

Believe in Miracles and SOAR

Lorena,

I had brain surgery after my first stroke. I pray that the doctors can resolve your problem quickly and easily. I pray if you need surgery that it goes as well as mine! I awoke from the surgery much better!! I could walk with a walker, eat, talk almost normally and I went to rehab 2 days later!! Beth

• 4 weeks later...

LORENA ~

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? DID YOU HAVE SURGERY? MY PRAYERS ARE STILL WITH

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU STRONG!

LOVE & HUGS ~ nANCY :friends:

Archived