Please pray for our family..;

Farrell

TO MY STROKE FAMILY ~

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY. GOD TOOK OUR PRECIOUS AMY JUST

21 YR. OLD THIS PAST SAT. SHE WAS HOME FROM CA. FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

SHE LIVED LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST. SHE WAS WITH HER FAMILY, IN THE TOWN

SHE LOVED WITH HER BOYFRIEND SHE WAS PLANNIN TO MARRY WHEN THE

ACCCIDENT HAPPENED. (I'LL FILL YOU IN LATER IF I FEEL UP TO IT) NOW

THE LORD IS SUSTAINNG OUR FAMILY WITH HIS PEACE AND LOVE.

(IN OUR FAMILY PICTURE SHE'S THE BLONDE FURTHEST TO THE RIGHT)

LOVE YOU ALL, LIFE IS FRAGILE LIVE EACH DAY TO IT'S FULLEST AS OUR

AMY DID. NOW SHE IS OUR ANGEL IN THE HEAVEN'S & SINGING HER

HEART OUT WITH PRAISE. A BRIGHT SHINING STAR. (SHE LOVED SINGING)

SHE LIVED A FULL LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST IN JUST 21 YEARS., LOVING ALL SHE

CAME IN CONTACT WITH. SHE LOVED CHILDREN. SHE LOVED ALL! SHE WAS

MY COMFORTER WITH JUST THE RIGHT WORDS WHEN I DID'NT THINK I COULD

GO ON, I SLEEP WITH HER COAT, WHEN I LOOK TO THE HEAVEN'S SHE IS THERE

SAYNG MOM YOU CAN DO IT, YOUR THE BEST MOM & DON'T THINK OTHERWISE.

SHE COULD NVER GET OFF THE PHONE WITHOUT SAYING "I LOVE YOU" & YOU

SAYING LIKEWISE...

TAKE CARE MY GOOD FRIENDS & THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT & PRAYERS!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL ~ lOVE IN CHRIST ~NANCY

Dear Nancy OMG as you know no words can alleviate the pain you are going through my thoughts & prayers are going out to you & your family I will pray that God through Jesus will carry you through this horrible time

Love to you & yours Susan

Dear Nancy

I offer my condolences with an open heart.

Her life only being short lived, your memories will live forever, rejoice in the fact that she is now sitting with her maker forever and celebrate her young life.

I pray for Amy and you and your family.

Allan

Dear Nancy,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kristen

nancy, i am so sorry to hear this news. what a horrible thing to happen. please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. she is definitely your angel above now watching over her family. god will get you through this terrible time. i send you all (((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

So sorry for your loss. ?You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marie-Claire

Nancy,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family dear friend. I wish I was close by to take you in my arms for a hug and shoulder to lean on.

Please know that I'm here for you as we all are.

Love and God Bless (((HUGS)))

Guest DianneD

Dearest Nancy......Amy, your beloved child (that's what Amy means......"beloved").......when I read your post I gasped in pain for you. I can only imagine that you feel like you have had your heart ripped out of your chest without benefit of anesthesia. It is so impossibly hard to lose a child.......so out of the natural order of things, so to speak....... and to lose one who is just embarking on the grandest part of her life probably feels so unfair. There's no way to understand the reason for this ~ our perspective is SO limited, compared to God's bigger picture ~ but I believe your faith will sustain you through this. It doesn't mean you won't miss her like crazy and grieve terribly for her, but it does mean you will come out the other side because you believe in God's grace and mercy. May you know my heart is with you and your family as you go through this hideously painful time. Love, Dianne

Nancy

You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. May God be with you and give you some comfort in the knowledge that Amy is with him.

I wish there was a "magic" phrase that I could say to make your and your families pain go away.

Hugs Anne

Dear Nancy,

I will certainly pray for you and your family during this time of sorrow and in the days and weeks to come. Sometimes I say I'll have a lot of questions to ask when I get to heaven. Then I remember when we get to heaven all the heartbreak we experience here will be forgotten and it will be time to celebrate. Now you have a precious one already celebrating!

May our God bring you a peace that passes understanding.

Warmly,

Ann

Dear Nancy,

I know there are no words to help this pain. You know Amy is with the Lord and as good a young lady as she was, she would want you to be happy for her. Please know you will be in my heart and in my prayers. I like so many others are here for you. I will pray for inner strength, comfort and peace. Your sister in Christ...........Joy

Diane:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray and wish you strength for this difficult period. know that Amy is in peace and with God till you all unite.

Asha

Please accept my condolences from me and my wife in the loss of your young daughter. My prayers are with her, you and the entire family. May God keep her in his kingdom.

nancy so sorry 2 hear the news bout ur daughter 1 never knows life does not go the way we want it 2 at times 1 never knows what going 2 happen the min u walk out the door but no matter what the 1 thing ur stroke can not take are the memories as well as the happy times u spent with her most of all dont hold that anger in let it out punch a few holes in the wall sorry nix that cause that will cost u $$ 2 have repaired its hard 2 accecpt the why mes and the reason as why her she was a great daughter and would not have hurt a soul u and family have 2 take time 2 greive and never 4 getr her or the woman that she had become shes looking down on u know saying just go on with ur lifes cause thats prob what she would want u all 2 do u and family and daughters are in our familys prayers 4 god has called her back 2 be 1 of his angels so she can look over u again so very sorry 2 hear the news bout ur daughter.

BESSY :big_grin:

Thank you to all who are praying for our family in this difficult time. The Lord is going

before & arranging everything. We keep expecting her to walk through the

door w / a hug. But now the skies are parted w/ blue sky & she's an angel smiling

down singing her heart out. It's been foggy since the accident until today.

Anyone that wants to see her obituary can go online www.bonnersferryfuneralhome.com

different ones her choir director could find she sang in are coming on Sat. for the

celbration of her life. The High School she went to is opening up the Becker Auditorium

for the memorial for Amy for all who are coming to celebrate 21 wonderful years of

her life. She had so many friends...from children to her age to older folks~ she

loved all! She never had a bad word to say about ANYONE, she avoided conflicts

at every turn. She had a huge smile & hug to all! She was such a support to me

w/ my disability & encourager to go on!!!!!!! Life is fragile handle each day w/

prayer she would say now it rings true. My oldest daughter said she lived a full life

in her 21 years. We hold no regrets, no asking why, God knows the reason and we

know it's right. She would tell us all to go on, live each day because it may be your

last...If you look on her obituarty she wrote on her my space my husband copied

her obituary for her own life. May God bless you all! I love you and apprecaite you

all, even though we can't see one another face to face but through pictures & typed

beautiful words we can go in this temporary life encouraging each other day to day.

That's what Amy would want And Diana I forgot her name meant beloved(My husband

remebered that's why we picked her name.)If you can remember Kevin in prayer,

her boyfriend she was with when they fell 25 ft. He's feeling sooo bad and loved

Amy soo very much.

God Bless you all my friends ~ Love you ~ Nancy (AMy's Mom)

dearNancy

my family joins me in sending our sincerest condolences to you.

will be praying for you in a special way.

love

anna

:secret: :friends: :Angel: :artist: :congrats: :harp: :thumbup: :whistling: :welcome: :bow_arrow: :groupwave:

Dear Nancy and family:

I pray today when you awake you will feel refreshed and peaceful. I pray you can feel God's loving arms holding you and that you can feel strong as you arrive at Amy's Celebration of Life. There will be people speaking to one another as they meet one another. Your Guardian Angel will be overlooking the whole celebration. There will be music, people giving praise to God for the gift of Amy in their lives, Testominies as to Amy and all she accomplished in her lifetime. I'm sure there will be tears of joy, some humor on the stories that will be shared. I pray there be healing and lots of love felt today. Welcome Home to Heaven today as your day closes with those in attendance leaving feeling total Love for you and one another. God Bless, Hugs n Love, Jan

Believe In Miracles and SOAR

Archived