Kansas

smallory

I am in Holyrood, Ks in Ellsworth county

• 4 weeks later...

There is now an official Service Dog Meet Up in Kansas that meets at the Salina Mall on the first Saturday of every month at 1:00pm in the food court.

A little bit of information about the meet up:

SDIT's have been given permission to attend this meet up so long as they are under control, non-disruptive, and are concrete in their potty training. ALL SD's and SDIT's need to be up to date on immunizations and have a record of that on them. Any dog who shows agression, is disruptive, or does not have a copy of current immunization records will be asked to leave the meet up until those issues can be resolved.

There is now an official Service Dog Meet Up in Kansas that meets at the Salina Mall on the first Saturday of every month at 1:00pm in the food court.

A little bit of information about the meet up:

SDIT's have been given permission to attend this meet up so long as they are under control, non-disruptive, and are concrete in their potty training. ALL SD's and SDIT's need to be up to date on immunizations and have a record of that on them. Any dog who shows agression, is disruptive, or does not have a copy of current immunization records will be asked to leave the meet up until those issues can be resolved.

I was thinking this might be a good thing to post here. If you live in the area I would love to see you guys there. You dont have to have a service dog to come to the meet up. I run the meet up so if you are in the area and want to come out I would love to meet anyone thats here on the site :)

hi carey i just wanted you to know that if i were from kansas i would love to come and meet you as well

hi carey i just wanted you to know that if i were from kansas i would love to come and meet you as well

Awwww thank you Lenny!!! Right back at ya!

Archived