Ways I cope with stroke - I blog

Hi everyone,

I thought I would take a minute to talk to you about one way I found to not only help me cope with being a stroke survivor, But I feel I help others as well. I started a website to tell people all about strokes. Now that being said it kinda morphed into mostly a blog. Though the "front door" is the website, I try to blog about most everything that I have experienced in my life as a survivor. I try to teach others that even though you think your alone, Your not. I find writing about whats going on in my body and what happened in the past really helps me in my walk as a survivor. I guess what I am trying to say is this might be a way to help you cope as well.

Anyways I hope this helps some of you. I am not sure if I would be aloud to post the URL here so if you want to see my blog click the "my blog" link in the about me section of my profile.

hi Mike and thank you for a very good tip about blogging to make you feel better. I am so glad to hear that you know it's good therapy for you and that we can help. I totally agree with you mike, if you are feeling down or depressed writing it down in a blog as it is very therapeutic to help you deal with your stroke. Very good point Mike.

Hi Mike! It's great that you found us and many of us would agree. StrokeNet has a lively blog community that has helped us cope, find inspiration, information and personal revelation. I hope you will join us in our blog world as well as the chat that is offered and the many other features Strokenet has to offer stroke survivors and caregivers, alike.

Jamie

hey Mike:

I agree with you 100%. I m officially blog junkie of this site, I love to blog & love to read blgs. I feel blogging here & chatting with other survivors has helped me accept new me & make best out of my new life. hope to see you more often in our blog world & in chatrooms.

Asha

Guest furiawill

Hi everyone,

I thought I would take a minute to talk to you about one way I found to not only help me cope with being a stroke survivor, But I feel I help others as well. I started a website to tell people all about strokes. Now that being said it kinda morphed into mostly a blog. Though the "front door" is the website, I try to blog about most everything that I have experienced in my life as a survivor. I try to teach others that even though you think your alone, Your not. I find writing about whats going on in my body and what happened in the past really helps me in my walk as a survivor. I guess what I am trying to say is this might be a way to help you cope as well.

Anyways I hope this helps some of you. I am not sure if I would be aloud to post the URL here so if you want to see my blog click the "my blog" link in the about me section of my profile.

WELCOME TO STROKENET MIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND THAT WILL PAY HUGE DIVIDENDS IN THE FUTURE. WE ARE ALL SURVIVORS AND WE ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER. I LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU IN OUR CHAT ROOMS.

-WILL

Archived