Linnie

Please pray for my family

13 posts in this topic

We lost another sister this morning, my youngest, age 38.  We are all in shock, and spent the day with my mom.

I can't, won't believe it!  Away from my family now, all I can do is scream no, no, no.

Please pray for us, and the fortitude to get through this again. Lin

Oh no . Every healing and love filled energy sparkle sent to you. Love to your and your family.

My prayers for your entire family. Shock hardly seems adequate. Praying you might feel the peace that passes all understanding, being comforted to know there is no more pain, suffering, unanswered questions or fear for the soul resting safely in the arms of God.

Sadly,

Ann

Lin :

oh my god you and your entire family is in my prayers. I am so saddened by this news. I pray for strength & courage for your whole family to get through this ordeal.

sending you positive energy & vibes.

Asha

Lin,

Know that you and your family are in my families prayers.

Scott

I want you to know my prayers have gone up this morning and they will again and again for your family as this is a heavy blow and God has your family in His hands trust me and more prayers a bit later this day, amen.....

Lin

Being new, I don't really know you, nor can I imagine your pain.

Please know, however, you are in my prayers.

May happy memories with your beloved sister be swift in overtaking the pain.

God bless, Janelle x

Lin is going to take a break coming and visiting us for a little bit. I told her we will miss her and understand she needs some family time.  I also said we will wait to welcome her back with open arms and hearts. 

Thanks, Kelli. Lin, my deepest condolences. May you all  find peace in your hearts.   Becky

My condolences too Lin, you are so kind and supportive of others, it is now our turn to show how much we appreciate you in return.  May you feel our warm (((hugs))) for you all in this tough time.

Sue.

And here I am once again sending up prayers for you and the family to heal from the loss of your sisters and God has your entire family in His hands and in His will for your family to heal.... "God knows best" we just have to understand as time goes by why He did what He did in your family of wonderful people......"Amen in Jesus name"

Lin, I have you and your family in my prayers.  Things happen that we know not why? but we have to lean on God. 

Prayers,  and Hugs

Yvonne