ken27

CPS MOVING AROUND MY BODY

5 posts in this topic

My CPS moves all over my left side. I is always in my foot and ankle and hand but now it is sometimes in my chest, neck, elbow, face, head and leg. It is strange but it hurts at first I thought it was stiffness but there is pain. Has anyone had cps move around there effective side.

Mine is mainly in my right arm full time but also flares on my right leg and right side of my face. Cold as in below 77F is an almost instant trigger but sometimes it just wants to make sure I'm paying attention and flares for no specific reason. My torso from nipple to navel has little or no sensation. When everything is full on, it is a strange situation with that missing midsection between 2 painful areas.

My CPS used to be just in my legs but it has spread to my chest.  I have quadriplegia, though.  There is little good about having quadriplegia except that I'm perfectly still most of the time so my CPS doesn't bother me.  I really feel for you guys who have to walk and are constantly in pain! 

77F is an almost instant trigger

:sad:BTW, 75 degrees is my comfort temperature. 

Exercise makes other areas hurt too and my cold hand hurts when used more but mostly that darn leg is problematic.

I am sorry ken that is awful to have more areas.

When I woke up today the left side of my face hurt. It felt like my skin was going to peal off the left side of my face, when I got up and dragged my left leg around, then stretched the pain in my face went away. Of course I have pain in my left leg, calf and foot, the farther down my leg the more pain there is and the heavier it feel. While typing this I am having sharp pain in my left rips, crazy.  When I workout it seams to calm down my cps with the pain going to my left foot and hand for 3or 4 days. I worked out Monday so my cps is moving around today, time to go to the gym and workout.