Benni

Bending my knee

31 posts in this topic

Gosh I'm having so much trouble submitting posts. If I've said this somewhere else, I do apologise.

When in North America recently, I had heaps of trouble getting in and out of taxis.

I always sit in the front passenger seat and due to the fact you fellas drive on the wrong side of the road and also the wrong side of the car, it was a real work out getting in and out on the wrong side!

Just goes to show how important leg exercises are.

I grip the railing like it was my lifeline! One time, Hubs had to help down 7 steps that had no rail. He said it took him 2 weeks to heal the bruises and fingernail marks.

I an imagine Benni!

Hats off to you for giving it a go. I have a real fear of heights and a set of stairs with no rail...how did you cope?

Janelle, I coped by grabbing onto Hubs shoulders while he walked down, backwards, in front of me. I was absolutely terrified!!

Wow! Again, kudos to you!

It is amazing what we can do when we have too!

I had no choice if l was going to get in the house after our trip to Cuba. It was the last 7 (out of 28) steps down to the house. There's no railing for those. After the way I gripped him, Hubs is going to remedy that.