Texas

smallory

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in central Texas, Ft Hood and Killeen but my hometown is Houston!! You can check the members map here to see if any one else has it pinned for their location!!!

i am in fort worth, tarrant county

• 1 year later...

just recently moved (back to TX)  Now living in Wylie and working in Richardson.  Hopefully we'll stay here through retirement!  

Axel Anaruk, hemorrhagic stroke May 2005.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, My name is Debbie.  My husband had a fairly severe stroke just this past May (2015) and goes to therapy 5 days a week. I work full time so between trying to work and take keep up with caring and trying to communicate (he can't speak very well) its very frustrating.  Some of his family members are very helpful, but still a 24/7 stress here. I'm thinking that reaching out to others in same situation can help.  We live in Wylie TX. 

Hey Debbie, we are located in Killeen Texas where Fort Hood is located, I'm retired Army and there are hundreds of disabled veterans here among many wounded warriors as most of us have disabled plates on our cars and it's hard to find a parking place most of the time.... :D

• 3 months later...

Well, well, well, it's been a very long time since we had members posting about members meeting other members as there were a few of us back in 2007 and 2008 some 15 years ago now so if there are any members wanting to meet other members in Texas please let me know I may be able to meet other members in TEXAS before the weather gets too bad...... Follow the instructions our CEO Steve has outlined for us to follow and perhaps meeting a few other members can be accomplished by some of us......

I'm located in Killeen Texas by Fort Hood the biggest Army post of all so if you read this and want to meet some day, by all means post and let it be known..... We can then make arrangements for times and places...... :D

• smallory unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

I live in Fort Worth Tx had a stroke on 12-29-15

• ksmith pinned this topic