•  

Correct forum?

Before you post, please ask yourself this question, "Is this the correct forum"?  Please read the forum description before posting. 

ts4759

Seniors Texting Code

ATD-at the doctor.                                BFF-best friend fell.                             BTW-bring the wheelchair.                  BYOT-bring your own teeth.               FWIW-forgot where I was.                   GGPBL-gotta go pacemaker battery low.                                                         GHA-got heartburn again.                   IMHO-is my hearing aid on.                LMDO-laughing my dentures out.     OMMR-on my massage recliner.        OMSG-oh my! sorry, gas.                    ROFLACGU-rolling on floor laughing and can't get up.                   TTYL-talk to you louder 

After five years my emotions still go from 0 to 100 in seconds. Anger, crying, and on the upside, laughter. Thanks for the REALLY good laugh!

very cute

I enjoy reading those too.  For awhile, I'd go into the websites on Seniors Texting Code and pick one of them to have my mom guess what it meant.

Problem now is that being a senior is getting closer and closer......where did those years go when you never said "I'm 12".  I know for me, it was "I'm almost 13".  :lol:  

Glad I was able to give y'all a chuckle. It made my day. :frustrated:

I have so much trouble remembering the 'cool' ones don't think I could remember these as well!!

Very funny though!!