•  

Correct forum?

Before you post, please ask yourself this question, "Is this the correct forum"?  Please read the forum description before posting. 

Finally!!!

I'm from a farming district and we've had rain for the first time this year!

Two small showers over night then today it was really heavy!

We'll be walking around in the knick because my line is full of washing...but hey!  We've got rain!

Everyone had started dry seeding, and if we didn't get rain soon it wouldn't have been a great season...

Very happy!

We have family and friends on farms. Even though I've always been a townie, my parents were raised on farms...

Benni   

I'm sure that's great news for your area! If I could, I'd send our rain your way, we've had days of it and more to come.

Hi Janelle,

Farmers here like to have the right amount of rain as well.  But I'd trade rain for snow!  I don't like rain and I don't like heat!

Do I sound like a sooky, lol?   It's sunny and very hot here today.  I've got my ceiling fans on, but I'm going to have to put the window fans in as well.   Difficult to sleep last night, the temp was 25.5 Celsius in my place.  :melting:  Maybe you use Fahrenheit in Aussie land.....just googled, it's 77.9 F.

Have to go out soon, and covered with sunscreen!

Enjoy your rain!

25 overnight??? Wow that's way too hot to sleep. Be beautiful during the day but.

Nope!  I love walking, and really :melting: when I have to walk anywhere in the heat!  If I ever wanted to move, it would be to the North Pole!

Benni   

Linnie, you could move to western Newfoundland! Nearly the same.  :2thumbs:

Hi Benni, I just went to your profile to see where you live in Newfoundland.  You never know, some day I might say "Move over, I'm packing." lol  :cool:

Ok so our season is not going well at all...most farmers aren't putting a whole crop in...

Jonny Harris is from Newfoundland! He's my most favourite Canadian actor!! I want to name our next pet Crabtree, but no one agrees with me!

Benni   

Don't know him! .... Name it Crabtree anyway!!

George Crabtree is Jonny's Murdoch Mysteries character.

Love that show!

I think Crabtree is the perfect name for a pet...glad you agree!

that is very sticky for me to sleep as well. I need to have it at least 20c ( 68F) at night so I can wrap up in a blanket. As for the rain, I'm so happy you had some wonderful wet stuff falling from the sky. I hope you splashed in a puddle :) 

maxresdefault.jpg

Uh-huh Kelli, sleeping when it's so hot and humid in the summer doesn't come easy!  The Rotating Fan Smiley Face, Emoticon

2 hours ago, Linnie said:

Uh-huh Kelli, sleeping when it's so hot and humid in the summer doesn't come easy!  The Rotating Fan Smiley Face, Emoticon

you are not kidding... feeling icky :thumbs-down: