•  

Correct forum?

Before you post, please ask yourself this question, "Is this the correct forum"?  Please read the forum description before posting. 

SweetMom

Update on me

5 posts in this topic

Hellooooo all, goodness it's been a while and I'm sorry I haven't given y'all an update on me in so long.

I have been busy making my glass plate flowers. And I'm working on a display for the gallery. I found an old copper pot that looks like it could have come from a moonshine still. 

I'm going to display my flowers in it. 

Its going to look fabulous. 

I am still in my home town and I've been here since April 1. I am really loving it here. But my best friend that I'm staying with somehow got a bug (chest cold with a bad cough) and like true friends she shared it with me. Now we both have it. Lol. What are friends for. Lol

I have been going to thrift stores, antique stores and garage sales to find the glass for my flowers. I have 7 flowers finished and ready to put in the gallery. I'm so excited about that. 

I am staying strong about my husband. He has not asked when I'm coming home. He has however, apologized for everything he did to make me leave. All the heavy drinking, all the fighting. Making me feel less than I am. But I am not ready to go back yet. Not even to get my stuff. I need to be stronger.

I still don't know what's going to happen. Only time will tell. I need to heal my mind, my heart and my soul. 

I really hope everyone is doing well. I will give more updates soon. 

XOXO

SweetMom

I'm very happy for whatever decision you make but am very happy that you are busy making glass flowers . Hope your healing is refreshing .. Miss you but be well

It's good to see you back, Donna!  Thanks for the update.  :hi:

Hey Texas, great to read your update....keep making those beautiful flowers!  

A big warm hug to say take care

Donna, I'm glad you're keeping busy doing something you love. And I'm glad you're doing well, and that you updated us. Remember to take lots of pictures of your gallery showing.   Becky