•  

Deigh

Recharging the brain

I have been in discussion with a fellow survivor through a British forum.  We have decided that the tiredness everyone complains about is not the brain re-wiring as explained by authority, but because like your old mobile phone, your battery is dead.  We believe that one day someone will discover in the brain itself a re-chargeable/re-placable battery cell which has become short-circuited by one's stroke. 

In the meantime we have invented a hat for solar recharging the brain and will contain wires to pads which are attached to each side of one's head.  This product will be on the market soon under the company name of 'Adderlube' and we are offering a 50% discount to members of this forum.:lol:

Deigh

Make sure it has a mini USB plug so I can charge my phone. XL please for my big brain, or is that just swelling? 

I'm going to look strange with a bug zapper as a hat.

Sorry, I'm working on the Henry Ford principle and supplying in any colour as long as it's black.

I planned to add a USB fitting for phone charging, and am seriously considering Scott's idea of a bug zapper. I wonder if there would be enough energy over for a blood pressure monitor since the device will not work indoors and if you are outside you are going to exercise more.........................Problems, problems.

Deigh

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:33 PM, Deigh said:

I WOULD LI have been in discussion with a fellow survivor through a British forum.  We have decided that the tiredness everyone complains about is not the brain re-wiring as explained by authority, but because like your old mobile phone, your battery is dead.  We believe that one day someone will discover in the brain itself a re-chargeable/re-placable battery cell which has become short-circuited by one's stroke. 

In the meantime we have invented a hat for solar recharging the brain and will contain wires to pads which are attached to each side of one's head.  This product will be on the market soon under the company name of 'Adderlube' and we are offering a 50% discount to members of this forum.:lol:

Deigh

I would love to have mine sparkle please and thank you :wink:

1 hour ago, ksmith said:

I would love to have mine sparkle please and thank you :wink:

A bedazzled brain recharger. That's just...shocking.:yikes:

WOW, You want a seek-and-kill bug zapper? Think thats' a bit much for my inventiveness, I'm merely a failed rocket scientist!

Deigh     :yikes:

Oh, I know-You can  call your hats "custom made" because you make them to people's requests, like with a bug  zapper, etc. on it.

Can you make the bug zapper detachable so that in the Winter, it can be replaced with a heater?

'

Just came across this post - funny!  But on the serious side, you need to sell a basic model, then offer attachments and let each customer "build" their own recharger.

Could mine have a water dispenser with a drinking tube that comes around the side of my head to my mouth?  The electrical current could be used to keep the water cold.  This would be very useful while I'm playing piano!

9 hours ago, cons2g said:

Just came across this post - funny!  But on the serious side, you need to sell a basic model, then offer attachments and let each customer "build" their own recharger.

Could mine have a water dispenser with a drinking tube that comes around the side of my head to my mouth?  The electrical current could be used to keep the water cold.  This would be very useful while I'm playing piano!

Only is you play for us :) :wink:

Love to!  Just give me a minute to plug in my brain.....

Solar cells are ingenious.  Then you could plug in your guitar and stroll around like a minstrel.   But then you would need a wolfer and tweeter in the hat.

This hat now needs to come with a built in neck brace!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH BIG HEADS, HAVE WE GOT THE HAT FOR YOU!

I'll take one please :) 

Neck brace!  HA HA HA!!   :rofl:

This is gonna look more like a Homer Simpson invention as apposed to Henry Ford!