•  

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:09 AM, Cromely said:

While trying to open a yogurt container while in the hospital, I thought of starting a YouTube series called "Stroke Victims Open Packages," but I'm not sure others would find that amusing in the same way I did.

Have a great day.

one of my sons favorite stories is when I was in rehab and he was feeding me chocolate pudding ( he wanted to help) and my (ex) husband & brother in law made me laugh and I couldn't  control my swallowing so I spit is out and everywhere. Looked like a crime scene

Two thoughts.  That is a funny story.  I'm so sorry.  But I did need the laugh. 

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:01 AM, stockflyer said:

Two thoughts.  That is a funny story.  I'm so sorry.  But I did need the laugh. 

It is Hilarious. If it were a black and white movie, it looked like Psycho shower scene. Classic

On 10/22/2017 at 2:09 AM, Cromely said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. This certainly seems like a supportive board.

My podcast is called 2-Minutes Talk Tips, and it's about becoming a more effective public speaker. Each week the first 2 minutes include a simple actionable tip, followed by an extended discussion about other aspects of public speaking and presenting. I occasionally talk about my stroke, but it's not the focus of the discussion. I may start a stroke related or OT related one on the future.  The podcast is available in most podcast directories and at 2minutetalktips.com

While trying to open a yogurt container while in the hospital, I thought of starting a YouTube series called "Stroke Victims Open Packages," but I'm not sure others would find that amusing in the same way I did.

Have a great day.

(I'd watch that series!) Having a decent sense of humor certainly helps! :big-grin: