•  

Correct forum?

Before you post, please ask yourself this question, "Is this the correct forum"?  Please read the forum description before posting. 

alansd

nerium eht

my ot mentioned this med her dad is now on. he stroked last year and had a lot of cognitive difficulty until he started on this stuff. she said the difference was night and dy to where he

is now. its $54 on amazon, so i will ask my neuro. about it this weeek as she has it in her office, supposed to help brain recovery.

Hi Alan, you might want to be a little wary.  Check out the latest review (2017) of this non-prescription med (which has tons of ads, which always sparks a doubt in me) at the following site: https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/brain-enhancement-supplements/nerium-eht.html

It contains the comment: "Nerium EHT is certainly marketed as a revolutionary product that is vastly different to brain enhancers currently on the market. If it does actually work as well as described, which is impossible to say without seeing scientific data, it would be a valuable tool in the anti-aging process."

(I don't know who the experts are, but the expert rating is 2.7 / 5.0)

Without a double blind clinical test being performed to scientifically prove it works, I'm definitely not going to take the chance of wasting money on it.  And also check on the various costs (wow!)

If you get information from your neurologist re this med, could you share it with us please.   Thanks, my friend!  :smile:

my OT says her dad has had multiple positive effects from this drug. She says  he regained speech ability.

i will see my neurologist thursday and report her reaction 

neurologist said this is in the "pipeline" for fda approval, and may benefit me. i might give it a whirl. 

If it is just going to speed up the brain, I don't want it! Brain, though not as good as it was before is far too busy working on problems. I  find that these days since my physical activity has been heavily curtailed, my brain is still planning out things I'd like to or should be doing and with time on its hands is going over and reminding me of a lot of things I'd like to forget like old scores where I have been wronged or missed opportunities. 

For a while this became a bit of a serious problem and I had to tackle it. I tried laughing about them and this did work to a great extent, but the best plan was to just try and wipe them from my memory or refuse to think about them.

If only my brain was like my computer where I can take something, dump it into the trash bin and lose it completely!

Deigh

:big-grin:

i did tm meditation during a very stressful job, it realaxed me a lot. I might try it again to clear my head