Countdown To Christmas!

•  

Pearls

Watching youtube videos

Since everyone is obviously using the computer, you've probably searched the youtube videos on stroke. One day I found one on getting in and out of the bathtub by a young good looking man. I was very focused on the video when my husband walked in the room and alarmingly asked me what I was doing. I tried explaining that it was part of my stroke recovery education and I was just doing the best I could to learn adaptive skills.  I'm not sure he believed me because now he's always looking over my shoulder when I am on the computer. It really was a good video.

OMG, that was hysterical! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the belly laugh!   Becky

I second what Becky said - that's hysterical!  I know it's been 6 months since you posted it, but it's still funny :lol:

What a crack up!

I have actually never you tubed stroke stuff.

I will have to...when hubby isn’t around!

Yes.........this guy has his own youtube channel, I also saw his suggestions how to get in/out of the bath (its safe, hes fully clothed), and then watched a lot of his other vids and he was very inspiring and positive, his name is brian s redd. 

I'm so late on this thread but OMG I'm laughing so hard. Thank you Pearls! Looking never hurts lol. This reminds me of having PT for my back when a bulging disc I have acted up. My therapist was so HOT!!! I enjoyed every second! ...and he was massaging the kinks out of my back for real. Just close my eyes and swear I hear ocean waves in the background!😂 I need a fan. I'll have to look those up too Janelle. Pearls you are gold!!!

We stroke victims can easily be misunderstood. I was looking at a very well endowed lady doing floor exercises on youtube when my wife walked into the room. My plea that I was studying breathing techniques was treated with suspicion. 

Deigh

Oh Deigh, thank you for that! I can never have enough belly laughs! 

Deigh that is HYSTERICAL!!!

Tracy not that I’ve had many male Physios, but when I do I always try my hardest to make small talk to cover up my nerves!

😁 I'm sure I did too Janelle. I don't remember exactly but I think I had a hard time looking at him when he looked at me. Don't get me wrong...oh I looked! 😍

Deigh,

As long as it wasn't lung capacity you were studying.

I watch exercise videos and do a little workout to that.  I usually turn on some exercise show with some good looking women.  I call them my girls.  As in " I'm exercising with my girls". 

or My girls really worked my legs hard today! 

Stockflyer that is awesome!!

Definitely keep everyone talking!

Nice that we can have fun amidst all of this.