Countdown To Christmas!

•  

Christmas and New Year Party

Party over the holidays in the Party Room chat room: Christmas Party - December 22 from 8:00 - 9:00 pm EST and New Year's Party - December 29 from 8:00 - 9:00 pm EST. 

I have my annual CT scan this morning I am sure everything will be fine but there is always that lingering doubt the test is nothing maybe 15 minutes however it is an hour and a half away by car so the real nervousness comes with are we leaving with enough time to get there to process paperwork and make my appointment time.

Personally I travel by bus so I'm always a half hour early to most appointments I don't like cutting it close but I have no control of course I have no control log riding the bus to butt I can always take an earlier bus to make sure I'm where I'm going on time.

My nervousness has no basis in reality I know I will be fine the test results will be fine and will get there in plenty of time.

Peace, love and positive vibes.

Jay

The slight nervousness appears when your subconsciousness mind is not convinced. You need to let the rational mind tell it to go away which is not always easy to do as you've found. So you do what you are doing and you look at the things that are in your control and you work with those. But still that little thought from the depth escapes. So you look at it and say hi to it and then tell it to go away it's not needed.

Fingers crossed for you.

Hugs

-Heather

Jay,

That often happens to me, the what ifs start and I worry about what the results could say. Then I realize I'm already broken in strange and wondrous ways and still here and still pushing through whatever gets thrown at me. It's all about perspective.

i worry a bit about health issues the stroke was totally unexpected as my health seemed excellent for many years, no illnesses at all, great  diet and workout plan. Bang i'm disabled, and life changed radically. I know the cause and its being treated but still.....