•  

tmciriani

I'm only 45 today!

I thought this would pass along some humor. Seems that at least since my stroke I have claimed to be one year older than I am:big-grin:. Today is my Birthday and I am 45! In my planner it says "My Birthday 46". My mom recently corrected my math error. The bad thing is that I think I was already off before the stroke because I could have sworn I was 43 when it happened but I was actually 42. Hope this brings a giggle.

Happy Birthday Tracy.:wine: I used to get my age wrong all the time and now just say I'm 59ish.

7You're not getting older- you're getting younger! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Becky

Happy Birthday.  My husband put his age up a year when he was 16 to get a drivers licence and one day had to tell the truth about that.  We women are usually the ones who put our ages back, for various reasons.  So glad you are a year younger than you thought you were.  Enjoy your "extra" year.

:wine:

Happy birthday!  And may they get happier every year/

Looks like your planner is away out, unless you used a profile picture from when you were in your twenties :-)

PaulNash you have officially made my day or more. That was a picture from about 2 1/2 years ago now that's a compliment. Thank:smile: you friend. 

OMG I realized today that I AM 46! I checked on a how old am I thing and it told me I was 46, 8 months, blah blah blah.:#$%/!!:

I finally turned 31 after being 30 for … um..... a few years lol

ive-decided-im-not-old-im-25-plus-shipping-and-4862168.png

That's it! I'm blindly honest...I give away way too much. :sorry: (Clears throat) " :hi: I'm Tracy and this my cat Kitty. We live in a heavily decorated mansion on the 2nd floor. Oh no...of course I don't have a "job". I spend my time keeping my mansion calm and beautiful...you should see the massive gardens on the back patio (Clears throat) I mean on the grounds behind the house. Oh you missed my huge gathering for my 40th birthday last year...don't worry we will do it again this year. Ciao darling! :coffee:

This sort of discussion always reminds me of a "Dr Who" quote from when Tom Baker was the Dr.  "What's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish occasionally"  Also this one although I don't remember where it comes from "Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional"

:rofl:

23 hours ago, heathber said:

This sort of discussion always reminds me of a "Dr Who" quote from when Tom Baker was the Dr.  "What's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish occasionally"  Also this one although I don't remember where it comes from "Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional"

:rofl:

I love Dr. Who and T om Baker was my ex husbands favorite and he would say that often lol Love it