Countdown To Christmas!

•  

Christmas and New Year Party

Party over the holidays in the Party Room chat room: Christmas Party - December 22 from 8:00 - 9:00 pm EST and New Year's Party - December 29 from 8:00 - 9:00 pm EST. 

tmciriani

I'm only 45 today!

I thought this would pass along some humor. Seems that at least since my stroke I have claimed to be one year older than I am:big-grin:. Today is my Birthday and I am 45! In my planner it says "My Birthday 46". My mom recently corrected my math error. The bad thing is that I think I was already off before the stroke because I could have sworn I was 43 when it happened but I was actually 42. Hope this brings a giggle.

Happy Birthday Tracy.:wine: I used to get my age wrong all the time and now just say I'm 59ish.

7You're not getting older- you're getting younger! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Becky

Happy Birthday.  My husband put his age up a year when he was 16 to get a drivers licence and one day had to tell the truth about that.  We women are usually the ones who put our ages back, for various reasons.  So glad you are a year younger than you thought you were.  Enjoy your "extra" year.

:wine:

Happy birthday!  And may they get happier every year/

Looks like your planner is away out, unless you used a profile picture from when you were in your twenties :-)

PaulNash you have officially made my day or more. That was a picture from about 2 1/2 years ago now that's a compliment. Thank:smile: you friend.