•  

cypher

New. Wished I had not survived

Thanks for all those who supported me, I feel a little better about it.  Caregivers can feel a sucker punch too, we really do put it all out there, leaving ourself behind to keep it going for someone else.   I just can't help but think of all the people who were obviously in a bad spot (for one reason or another) and people turned away from them instead of trying to help them, and the question was later asked, "why didn't anyone notice?  why didn't anyone reach out to them".    I'm guessing this kind of reaction is what happens that teaches people to look away, and not put yourself out there to reach out to someone, because you never know what their reaction will actually be.     Sassy, I did read your note in my email messages I get from here, thank you.

I will try to post to my blog sometime soon, so people can see what Bob is up to.   

Sandy :

I usually  only read only blogs so I am glad I went through this post & read your amazing supporting comment. It's so great, I feel it should be required reading for all nebies & oldies survivor.I am going to copy that post & keep it in my inspirational reading folder when I need boost to feel good about myself.

Asha

Anchandra, I'm so glad it was inspiring to you!   We all need inspiration in our lives to achieve anything at all.... and a lot of stubborness!