•  

alansd

happy hinie

my son and brother were talking recently, and I guess my son mentioned that   I had been complaining about our bathrrom being cold especially that the

toilet seat wasvery ucomfortably cold.  My brother in an effort to do something nice for me, sent us a heated toliet seat with bidet nozzles in it.   This thing has a remote control to make it warm, or eve hot, and to turn on the nozzles front, rear or both.  what a treat it is to use! funny but true. He discovered these on a trip to Japan, and had them installed in his home.  Sure makes the cold room ,much better on my butt.

A remote-controllled toilet seat?That sounds like the Cadillac of toil:lol:et seats!

Wow A fancy pantzy ..  Does it make coffee:coffee:? :) 

no coffee....yet ...i do need a flat screen tv in there.:)

now you're talking!!!!

It actually is very nice, it's a cold room and this makes it more than tolerable.

A remote-controllled toilet seat?  Sorry, Alan-It just struck me as funny (as in a "what'll they think of next?" way). Actually, I think that it's a pretty good idea,considering how cold our bathroom is in AM. But, I want one that makes coffee,too, like Kelli said.Then,it would be perfect!

I can just imagine the joy I would have dashing to the bathroom in the early hours and being able to save several seconds of valuable time having the seat lifted up for me. Just also imagine the panic on not being able to find the remote!

:screaming:

Deigh

I just couldn't drink coffee while on the potty. I cherish my coffee too much.

the sets has a button panel if you don't have the remote. I am starting to enjoy the little hot water wash it does. Needs hot air drying though. Ha......

Disappointing Alan obviously not the top of the line model. Send it back and demand an upgrade :tongue:

No, you didn't!

I wish I had friends like that!

Deigh

You should hang on to a brother like that.  and once again I'm reminded that sarcasm doesn't always come through in writing or cross cultural boundaries.

my son gave me a Kindle . i love using it. Only need one hand, i hate it when books fall off my lap!

Yep my ereader makes such a difference holding a real book open and turning pages one handed sucks.

Late to the party, again.

I had given up on reading. A real shame, as I worked in a library and read constantly.

Since discovering ebooks, I’ve read some amazing things! I do feel like a teenager though, always on my iPad!