•  

So.. I recently learned some people who eat a plant-based diet have digestion woes. WELL.. I had to go to the ER last week for I have  SVT ( supraventricular tachycardia) of rapid heart beats.. I've had this before but I was struck with major gas. Thank goodness it was noisy there but with me laying in the bed, it was muffled......... I think.   Since my stroke, my brain and stomach don't always communicate so I don't eat on a regular schedule. I ate this morning but didn't for 7 hours after that nor drink. That's bad.. doesn't always happen like this but I've been fighting off this flu for weeks and I felt completely lethargic and knew I needed to eat. I barley was able to walk down my hall ( about 10 steps) for my kitchen and out of EVERYTHING in there I had to grab one of my plant-based bars.. I have literally changed my under carriages many times. and only 2.. T-W-O bites.......

I read when you pass wind, you can lower your blood pressure... mine must be bottomed out
 See the source image

My wife assures me that women do not ever pass gas.

My darie-aire sneezed 

Scott, I was about 16 before I ever heard my mum fart!

We were in the kitchen doing the dishes when it happened.

I ran into the lounge to tell my dad, and couldn’t get the words out due to laughing so much.

I have never heard her let one go since, and I’m 46 now!

2 hours ago, GreenQueen said:

Scott, I was about 16 before I ever heard my mum fart!

We were in the kitchen doing the dishes when it happened.

I ran into the lounge to tell my dad, and couldn’t get the words out due to laughing so much.

I have never heard her let one go since, and I’m 46 now!

That is so funny you say that, I'm 44 and NEVER heard my dad pass wind. My mom says it's cute.. so silly 

Oh I'm laughing so much. Ok I'm going to tell you a physical issue I have. Keep an open mind. When I had my daughter she weighed 9lbs 10oz. :yikes:Yes, yes it was awful. In order to actually give birth my midwife gave me a 4th degree episiotomy...You are cut from the vagina down to the rectum and through the rectal sphincter. I have had issues ever since....after 5 days I had what they call a breakdown of my 4th degree episiotomy or basically all my stiches came out. I had to wait 1 full year before being surgically repaired due to the possibility of internal infection. :sorry: The first year was the worst...I could not control gas period. It just happened whenever and wherever. After a year I had surgery to repair the problem but it did not work. So I still have a cut sphincter. I do have some control. Some. LOL when I get out of bed sometimes I get what I call the walking farts. Poof, Poof, Poof, Poof. We renamed it...now when it happens we say I hear the jumping spiders! LOL I don't know. I suppose it sounds better than walking farts. ROFL

Oh goodness Tracy, now you've set me off and I'm in the office, taking a mental break.

That’s so funny Tracy!

:lol:

14 hours ago, tmciriani said:

Some. LOL when I get out of bed sometimes I get what I call the walking farts. Poof, Poof, Poof, Poof. We renamed it...now when it happens we say I hear the jumping spiders! LOL I don't know. I suppose it sounds better than walking farts. ROFL

I love that. I do that now without any problems hahaha