•  

After five plus months of PT three times a week, I "graduated" and was set free to go back to the fitness club I used to attend.

my first visit proved harder Than I expected, even getting on and off the machines was a challenge. I managed a 45 minute workout

which left me exhausted , I felt like II broke the ice though.will attempt to do every other dayand see how it goes. I'm continuing ot three times

aweek. Hope to recover the left hand still.recovery  is hard work!

yes it's hard work. If a 45 minute work out left you exhausted maybe don't push quite so hard at first, at least until your brain gets used to the different mechanics of the new space. remember brain effort is different to physical effort and in a new environment your brain has to work a lot harder to do the simple things. Also if you are going every other day make sure you vary your routines enough and allow for rest/recovery/consolidation in your workout plan.  I know I'm telling you "make haste more slowly" which is the phrase I hate to hear myself, but unfortunately it's not without merit in this marathon.

Oh and congratulations on your Graduation! :happy:

Alan, If it is any help to you to know that your correspondence has improved tremendously since you first joined. Initially it was rather abrupt and sometimes barely logical. Nowadays you are much more flowing. You must be getting things under control a lot more, and this is always good.

Deigh

Congratulations!  Remember. . .recovery NEVER stops.  It can be painfully slow but you will look back in 5, 10, 15, etc years and see how much you have improved.