•  

HostSue

Why not start a blog?

Hi, I am Sue, the blog Moderator, and I have very little to do as new blogs are rare now. Why not start a blog? You can use it as a record of your progress, as a day to day journal, or to record the good and bad things that have happened to you because of your stroke. 

You can also  tell us who cares for you or who you care for if you are a caregiver. You can post a poem or a picture. A blog is a way of expressing yourself and getting feedback from others. It is a way of connecting to the other people who make up the Blog Community. 

And bloggers of you haven't been on for a while it is time to update us on your activities too. I like to keep up with you all. You feel like family to me.

I totally agree, Sue.  You can go to the Blog Section and read the types of posts that other members have made.  We once had very active Blogs.  Once you start you won't want to stop! 

One type of blog post that was really popular was to list 100 things that others don't know about you.  Click here to read my list.