•  

Sign in to follow this  
SassyBetsy

Getting control

I am on long acting,short acting and now a once a week insulin, which I hope does not make me beebop around like that stupid commercial. And I hope all will be well soon, because I hate being allergic to food. Here they want to test, and shoot way before I see food, so I had to train them how I do it.  I am turning green from salads, an I may hallucinate it rains spaghetti and meatballs. I just want a good A1Cl. It takes work. I miss being a teen when I had health freedom.

I understand what you going through. I am on insulin, Lantus take 21 units in the Evening. When I was told that my A1U was out of control, i cried. During this time, i was working at Disney, which the doctor said I should not be in the Sun. So I lost a lot of weight, but looked so sick , and tired. Was told that my body was fill of sugar, so eating what I was eating was not getting full, and my blood sugar was very high.  i could not work out what i could eat. So got a new doctor,  and you should see me now. I eat smaller portions, lots of fruit, and veg, drink more water, and Apple Cinder Vinegar. Also, only eat brown bread, but have cut down on bread, i love it. My Husband is a great cook, and he is a feeder, this man loves Ribs, Pork chop, Sausages, ice cream, cakes, and he puts on no weight, plus has no high sugars or high blood pressure. It does take work, i am able to walk so i go walking a lot. You can do it Yes You can, of course it is hard, but if it wasn't, we would not appreciate it when we lose the weight. You on my Prayers   :hug: