•  

I'm looking for some motivation 

Just wonder if there are others that are attempting to stay motivated with the aid of their fitness tracker.  Found an app the will work with most.  Anyone interested? Limited to 10 we have 3 now.  So far we are in the 0 to 5000 step range.  

I've been using one for 2-3 years now.  I do find it useful for keeping track of my overall energy levels and knowing "why" I get a no/low energy day. I still have my target set to 6000 steps, as I've found that doing more than that several days in a row is not good for me.  The other thing I track is my sleep amounts. I actually started with sleep goals rather than movement goals.

Sent you a personal message

i motivate myself in the gym by trying to add 30 seconds to my bike riding each week. I started recently with one minute now I do 6.

reps on the machines also, trying to increase each time until I can do 15 or more, then I will add 5 lbs 

That is great.  My recovery is a rollercoaster.  One of those coasters that reverses too.  A gym would be nice.  Cost and distance.  So hoping for interactions with other survivors.