•  

This is once per week shot, lowered my blood sugar numbers well, decreased appetite as hoped I ate less too. I took it 5 times.

I lived on zofran and immodium the whole time. I woke in the morning with messy accident, I threw up projectile style, and suffered royally.

So I called doc office and the PA said, so your numbers were really good,and if you ate less then that was the goal.

I paused, repeated why I quit now, maybe poor connection. She said, ok sure I know, but you are saying then you refuse to take your medication, a little pause I said is there something else...she says yes, but your insurance does not cover it,but we can try....ok I said...thank you...I have to uy sit for salon day I joked. seriously no joke. silence, then she says it will take a while so we can do the paperwork. Ok I said I can recover. she said goodbye, hung up.

why do I feel I failed them??

I hate vomitting even if I loose weight.

And oh believe me I have become anorexic due to this drug. It was brutal.

I am weak, and I was told to eat more on it. 

Anyone else tried this?

No and yikes.  It made me pause as well when the PA just basically didn't listen to you only heard " so you're refusing?" WTH

I think it's unfortunate, to say the least, that in many cases, the physician works for the pharm companies, and not the other way around, like it's supposed to be. Becky

Very sad when crippling side effects like this are interpreted as "Refusing to take Medication".  Why do some Doctors not understand that if the cure is worse than the disease we won't accept the "cure".

Amen! Sounds like I would go further. LOL I think I am pretty mouthy at this time in my life. I believe sometimes we just have to be. Hugs I hope you get better answers than what has been given.

I try and just deal with the doc and this PA has attitude with me, prob just in general with life

yes I always speak up, no profanity, try to be polite not show my disdain, but the professionals never even try to hide their feelings and label me as difficult..

after a month like this, I cannot believe I did not let Turrets just go

She is PA for all endo clinic, I have tried to avoid her

I think she will play up refusal with the doc

I hope he knows this is the limit

If they could just make something decent..then they act like oh yeah this drug just does this.....like it is tolerable

thank you guys for having my back,makes me feel better😁🕊