•  

ksmith

I love NJ but not to much right now

Having a stroke or becoming disabled is a horrible thing to happen to you. Having to be on Medicare and being under 50 yrs old is even more of the proverbial one finger salute. Being in New Jersey and being under 50 and disabled, single you only have one insurance program to choose from. If you do not sign up for this Medigap within 6 months of start of part B, I can’t apply for Medigap insurance again until I’m 65.  So Medicare is about $175.00 and the gap is approximately $240.00 a month. Just needed to vent. I never wanted to turn 50 so fast in my life. HAHA

Oh PS :

So I also had PAAD ( t0 help pay for my medicines) and I gave my card to Walgreens. Well … they have not charged PAAD all year so I've been paying from $10-$230. a month when all I was supposed to pay was $7.00

Kelli, I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again...your country has the most mixed up health system in the first world.

I’m surprised you understand it at all!

Health insurance is supposed to help, but it really doesn’t sound like it is.

could not pay me enough to live in trumpland....thank god i'm Canadian

Phil your flag is American..I was confused for a minute there!

My husband and I took our kids to Canada two Christmases ago...what a beautiful magical country you live in.

Kelli I feel you 😕 <----about to be in your exact place except TN. Janelle I can honestly say I don't understand this Medicare stuff 😳. I have found that our government makes things difficult. Proud American but dang government...you make things so we all trip up! Trumpville or not it has always been a pain. I agree who knows what they'll do next. So thankful for any help I get but I don't like you. 😡

I know that I don't understand our healthcare system, Janelle, and I 'm sure there are many others who feel the same. I do what they tell me to do. We are "lambs being led to the slaughter." Becky

On 12/3/2018 at 1:52 PM, philithyphil said:

could not pay me enough to live in trumpland....thank god i'm Canadian

Trump had nothing to do with it, its been like this for years