•  

scottm

Do you ever feel like your brain is full of static

It feels like someone tuned my brain between 2 AM stations where there is just static. Can't form a clear thought, very disorganized and tired. Maybe it is the Cymbalta dosage adjustment doing it but I don't enjoy it at all.

it very well could be. How long have you been taking it for? Sometimes , like you said, it is changing of medicine. Hopefully you can find your balance soon 

Been on this new dose several weeks but it has been worse the last couple weeks. Neuro say call him in a couple weeks and give an update.

That sounds like a nasty side-effect. If it were me, I'd have to call neuro now (during business hrs.). This must be so frustrating for you. Hang in there! Becky

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, scottm said:

Been on this new dose several weeks but it has been worse the last couple weeks. Neuro say call him in a couple weeks and give an update.

what it crazy is that's why I always needs sound, whether it be music or talking, to help quite my brain. I've always been this way though, so has my father.. strange 

I did not last on cymbalta, and put a stop to using antidepressants for pain management because All that messing with brain chemistry caused odd unlovable problems beyond a few ADD moments. Using pain killers has been better for me.

drug trials are horrific.