•  

Hello I'm Crystal I'm new I had been admitted in hospital for headaches 5-25-18 MRI showed small strokes  6-25-18 I was admitted again another stroke Drs checked I was told I had a brain bleed in 2010 I was never told I remember I couldn't walk and I had to look up if I looked down or ahead I'd pass out at that time I was told I was exhausted Feb 2018 my face and tongue was going numb I went to PCP they told me they didn't know now I'm trying to piece my life back together last week at my pysch appt I was in the elevator and I couldn't remember what floor my Dr was on I've been going there for years 

Hi Crystal and welcome to this great support site. I am so sorry you have been through so much for so long without accurate answers that could help you get your best support and health care. I can only imagine how it has affected your past years. Grrr just so frustrated for you. I am glad you found this site after some actual answers. I think you will feel very welcomed and at a place that offers understanding to those blips like you explained (the Dr. floor). So many of us have been in that exact circumstance and very much relate. I actually was not diagnosed the night I was rushed to the hospital by ambulance and was released less than 2 days after admitted. I know how I was affected and like I said can only imagine your situation. I was finally diagnosed 2 months after. I am also so glad your brain bleed wasn't any worse...they can be so dangerous. You are in a lot of ways very lucky. It still doesn't make up for all the mistakes. I hope you find some more answers here...I know you'll find a lot of great people. :hello: BTW MY name is Tracy.

Crystal, You must have a lot of unanswered questions. After reading your story, my first question is  if the doctors ever found out what was causing your strokes? Knowing what caused your strokes may help you to put your life together and it might help you to prevent having another stroke.. We will try to help you with your questions, too. Just ask away, and we'll do our best. Welcome to Stokenet!   Becky

:hi: Crystal, welcome to the site,  it's a good one! Having a safe place to ask questions, vent - whatever, (Where people 'get it') is extremely helpful!