•  

GreenQueen

Which would you rather?

I think it was pattern number 31. I made lots of different things till this one worked. Best one before that was using double sided sellotape to glue the plectrum between finger and thumb. That worked well but meant that one was stuck to the plectrum for the rest of the day and a trip to the bathroom was out of the question!

Deigh

That's so funny!  I bet having a glued finger made that difficult at best...

Deigh, my right hand still needs a lot of work. Playing bass I'm able to do hammer ons and pull offs for the basics of most songs I like to play along with. Guitar is a little more frustrating because at the time of my stroke  I was really progressing and then it all went away. I still play a little guitar and I like to try to teach a friend of mine the right way to play some songs. Your invention looks like something I could use when I get my club converted into a hand again. Lol

Maddox, Send me your postal address using the private mail system and I'll send a 'Deighpick' off to you. 

Deigh

17 hours ago, Tarina said:

That's so funny!  I bet having a glued finger made that difficult at best...

Previous to that I experimented with Super Glue and told my wife that If I forgot what I was doing and had to dash to the bathroom and she heard me scream, she must not call an ambulance, I would sort it out myself somehow!

Deigh

Oh Deigh...classic!!

Thanks you guys

....You all are family....you listen and read...and hear and care.....I read you all too. But lately very drugged and not writing our is it thinking.

I was ill lately and could not walk the same and value my leg pain or not.

I miss my mind

My love here at the snf lost his sight he woke up blind.He is inspirational.

Tracy thank you...your support sustains me. You get me hear see understand. Thank you.

OH Maddo I guess we will celebrate anniversaries together!!!! 

I used to run. When my balanctte was gone I was in a chair. My riight hand is numb but functions and is cold weird but at first I could not write. I got copies of crossword puzzles to write  in.

SassyBetsy, my right hand is still a club. When I'm really relaxed I can open my hand a quarter open a few times, but it balls up and I have to relax again.

What's weird is that I can walk pretty decent except for foot drop but I can't jump even off of my left foot.