auditorum walking stick

Looks very effective. I gotta big butt so I guess that would be my question lol. But there are days when this looks to be perfect!

Tracy, I did a lot of searching to find a picture with someone using it, it is a bit unusual because the handle is in your front when you sit down. !  I found it a little clumsy for walking with but definitely worth the trouble.

Deigh

If you can get some extra fun out of a useful product then go ahead and enjoy. Don't think it would do anything for me!

Deigh

😂You guys are the best! Nothing like a dose of good humor early in the morning!

Glad to brighten your day, ladies!

I monitor what my son watches, but he reminded me the other day it’s only 6 months until he’s 15 and allowed to watch MA15+.  Similar to your ‘R’ I believe. Oh well. Can’t shelter them forever!

• ksmith pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

As you suggest, these things take a lot of getting used to. I rarely use the auditorium stick because it is very clumsy. I only carry it when going to outdoor occasions when I know I'll want to sit for a while.

Deigh

• 3 months later...

I was never good with a walker. so they moved me to a quad cane. I also needed an ankle brace as my left toe tended to drag. When I left rehab , 5 weeks after stoke I walked out with hiking sticks and brace. 14 weeks out I did a one mile hike with brace only.