Countdown To Christmas!

•  

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask whats happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave a medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/moxie-seeds-golden-cobra that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?

Hi Eainah05,

I don't know about how marijuana can help you.  All I know was that I was ended up going to 3 different neurologists trying to find someone who can help with my 24/7 headache.  I joked that I had only 1 headache since my stroke, but I had it for 2 years.  Constant pain.  If the 3rd neuro couldn't fix me I was going to try marijuana.  But she put on on a drug, reduced headache a bit, did a couple others each one helping.  Then sent me to a clinic who focused on brain headache massage techniques.  Went there 3 or 4 months and I have been fine.  Still some headaches but far more normal. 

If you can try to find a neurologist who focuses on pain.  I hope you find relief. 

I was told by all of my Dr's to stay clear as it wont help and can make things worse, I know there are people that say my Dr's are wrong but that coming from people with zero qualification or expertise to make such claims.

I don't know but my Neurologist was the one that stated it will raise your blood pressure from 20%-100% for the first 30 min then it might go down and even lower but warned that it could cause another stroke and I never want to go thru that again

Ed   

Eain, I don't have migraines now, nor have I ever used marijuana to treat them. I have never heard of it being able to cure anything medical. But there are some studies showing that marijuana can temporarily reduce pain. If you go to a neurologist, he can have a picture made of the inside of your brain- called an MRI. This picture will help your doctor figure out whether you have a brain tumor. You need to do this so that you can stop worrying about it. Also, some tumors can be removed, and some can't. If you do have a tumor, you need to find out which kind it is, because maybe it can be removed. Your doctor can also give you medicine for the pain. Good luck, Becky 

Becky I agree. Go to your Doctor. Get an assessment. Find out the reason why. Learn what are effective treatments. Don't act out of fear or anxiety. Don't diagnose yourself...the brain is NOT an area to do this with. Don't rely on the internet for your answers. Pain is only a symptom of some who may have a brain tumor...rare. Don't believe you can remedy such a thing with trying to remove the symptom. 🙂 Don't count your chickens before they hatch and don't put all your eggs in one basket. I'm so sorry for what your mom and family and you went through. I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't allow this "thing" to dictate your life...be proactive. Go to the doctor. Hugs.