•  

ksmith

We're asking for a little help

Hi gang. 

As you all know, we host daily chats in the afternoon and three nights a week. ( Caregivers do their own thing 🙂 ) and we are in need for more hosts. A Chat host is the one that leads the chat group and can offer advice if needed.  Those who have been a part of our chats, you see how they can be very helpful.  Our Denny has been taking charge on many of them and it is tough on him. You may say; " It's only an hour a day". It is, but, e is having some health issues and can't commit to as many as he has been covering. I've had to return to work and that has taking a bite on my time for I work evenings on two of those chat nights.  I cover on the days I'm home. 

Host Linda has been remarkable is what she has been doing and helping out. 

We are looking for more hosts.

One (1) hour a day is not much to ask and is a blessing to those who come in need of help.  

Monday-Friday 3-4pm(est)  and Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8-9pm (est) 

Thanks~ Kel

Kelli I would,  but the time is all wrong for me...pretty sure it's way early in the morning...

All the best with finding a new host.

I wouldn't mind and probably would enjoy but I need to upgrade my pc. My phone doesn't work properly with the chat system and my stepmom's computer is a dinosaur. I am hoping to get a new one soon so I will let you know when I do.

Posted (edited)

Still considering but going wait for the new platform to work.

Edited by Madade
shook before finished writing