ksmith

With deep sadness we lost a friend

It is with the deepest sadness that I must tell you that one of our friends and true backbone of our community has passed away this morning. Dennis Jeffries was the Chat Host Administrator and a member of our family since 2003 who has had the pleasure to meet many of you and touch our hearts with his selfless dedication to stroke recovery as well as regaling us with his love for crosss stitch. 
We were all aware of his recent health issues but unfortunately, we don’t know to much more than that at this time. 

When more information is available, we’ll pass it on.

Kelli, many of us will mourn Denny as a personal friend. He and I had many chats as we did a chat around the same time. He often came as a "guest" to Caregiver Chat. I had a great admiration for Denny's dedication to his work with stroke survivors  on Strokenet and his great love for his wife Peg and his family. Farewell old friend.

I only met Denny once, and his kindness and patience impressed me. Those are qualities I admire in anyone. To those who knew him well, and his family, my condolences.   Becky

😧 Oh my goodness...this hurts my heart. I never had the pleasure of meeting Denny but I have spoke with him so many times in chat and we are friends on Facebook. He was always so welcoming and helpful in any way he could be in the chat room. I know many have met him there. My prayers for his family and friends. 🙏 Denny will be missed so much.

Denny had pneumonia when he died.  His wife, Peg, said his heart gave out. 

Thanks for the information Steve.

That is so sad....