We all know Dennis was the true back bone with our chat groups. With his passing, we are in a terrible situation for chat hosts. Host Linda does chat groups but sadly we are in need to find new hosts to help us continue to offer support for all who need it. Please let me know if you can help.

Monday 3:00-4:00pm (EST)

Wednesday 3:00-4:00pm (EST)

Wednesday 8:00-9:00p (EST)

Thursday 8:00-9:00pm (EST)

Please let me know.

Host Linda has Monday evenings

KSmith has Tuesday afternoons & Friday afternoon and evening

Volunteer1.jpg

Hi kelli 

i can help out for evenig hours of chat times Wednesday or Thursday evening 8-9 pm will work for me. Let me know what needs to done next 

Asha chandra 

ASHA, you will be a great host. 

Thanks Sue

I am selfish, chatting blogging  all helps me too, who knew while comforting others you are also getting comforted, so its great gift one can give.

Asha

Kelli I should have my new laptop this week. I left you message. I would love to help. 🙂 Chat was one of the first things I joined in doing. It helped me to talk to others...I think all of you too! It also was where I met/spoke with Denny. He welcomed me right in. I was looking at his Facebook the other day and looking at his cross stitch projects again. Wow, I was taken aback when he shared them with me and still am. I have shared those pictures with my family. He was so good at it! I don't know if my fingers could do it! I was impressed!! Just let me know if, when and what to do to get started. Thanks.

I think Asha and Tracy would be great as future chat Hosts.  I'm glad to see these two stepping forward to help. Thank you ladies. 🙂

Hostlinda 

I wish to extend a huge thank you for everyone who reached out , either by the board or email. 

Dennis’s death brings so much sadness to many people...it also brings opportunities and opens new doors.

To think that we have several new chat hosts...Dennis would be so glad about that.