HostAsha

Please join me in chat on Wednesday from 8-9EST in survivor room

hey guys I have decided to help out & host chat in our stroke survivor chatroom on Wednesday from 8-9 EST after sudden passing of our steadfast reliable chat host administrator of SN hostdennis. Though I would appreciate & enjoy chats more if lot of you show up on my scheduled day, so that we can all have fun together. Otherwise I will get very lonely there alone. so please mark your calender & come to chat on Wednesday from 8-9 EST in stroke survivor room2

Thanks,

Asha Chandra

Would love to but my computer does not support chat program!

Deigh

:blushing:

Deigh:

with this new chatroom you can join through your phone or ipad too, try it & you might be surprised

Asha

Had a try at it but didn't realise that I would have to pay for it, so not for me!, I'm too mean!

Deigh

just testing to see if I got in the chat room    testing my font size, how come it won't go bigger?  hello there we go

ASHA you will enjoy being  a chat host and getting to know a lot of truly wonderful people. I am a better and wiser person for being in contact with people who were willing to share painful  experiences we could all benefit from. There is a pool of wisdom we can all draw from.

Deigh I've not paid and access the chat no problem.  Are you accessing from strokeboard.net? 

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, Deigh said:

Had a try at it but didn't realise that I would have to pay for it, so not for me!, I'm too mean!

Deigh

Mamade,      When I tried once before my computer claimed that it did not have chat facilities. Despite this, encouraged by Asha I had another go and the result was having to face a bill to make contact. I'd still like to try, the time fits in nicely with me but I am waiting for someone to put me right on how to do it for free!

Deigh

Deigh:

its free, you just have to register with the chat service, there is no fees, I am most frugal person, I won't spend dime when its not necessary. So I know for fact that its free service. are you sure you are joining correct chat forum. try logging in from strokenet board, or you can login directly too by typing http ://strokechat.net

Asha

No, It doesn't work. I just get onto a site called MINNIT (or something) and it demands I sign an agreement to pay them.

Deigh

Something is odd by your account of payment.  I wonder if you are going to https://minnit.chat/

key to have the https://

Just a thought I'm having Deigh

You should see this  Deigh -- https://minnit.chat/register

large.Capture.JPG.3b6d9a7835ceaffdd450a7436bdb24ac.JPG

Edited by Madade
better link and visual added

Yes, this is what happens every time I try to enter the chat. My computer did say once that it was not equipped for chat, but I had used it once before in a chat forum and got away with it. 

Will have another try tomorrow.

Deigh

It may be something through NZ.  I'll forward this to IT 

large.1836288573_Screenshot(107).png.de377316c02fd67f2121843717ab1b1e.pngHad another go this morning at 9am NZ ,this should tie up with your EST 4-5. Got as far as joining in but screen was blocked with an instruction in etiquette and couldn't get past it!

Deigh

Scroll down on that etiquette screen. I believe there is a box to agree by checking box and then it should let you go to the next step. Crossed my fingers.

It says "join" at the end and then it will go to chat when you press it. I think I had to do something with minnut ...let me try to get more information.

47 minutes ago, HostTracy said:

Scroll down on that etiquette screen.

Yesl there is a box there but it doesn't work!

Deigh

Oh I see. Maybe Steve can fix this.? Sorry about that Deigh.

I think about trying the chat from time to time, but my typing is so slow anymore that the conversation has moved on by the time I hit enter.

Not understanding your system or how you access wonder if voice to text feature is something that could be installed or activated.  I found it works fairly good on a android photo with the new chat forum.