Madade

Delete Errors

I try to understand this site.  Do errors have to be deleted by an administrator?

I noticed in my attempts to Blog I have a blog with just a period . 

9 people visited.

I can't seem to delete this.  I have been searching all around this site for help but seem to go in circles.  

I can imagine the frustrations other encounter when there is nothing there.  Is the ability to delete been removed?   

Madade I just went to one of my blog posts and could still delete it. I scrolled down to the very bottom and there is a bar you can click (I have forgotten what it said 😳). It drops down a menu and one of the options is to delete. Not sure if that helps but hopefully.

Thanks I'll try that.  It is confusing for me at times.  

I hope it works. 🙂

Got to edit but no delete.  Its difficult because in my wonderful spastic hand it is just a period (.) have to hit that period to edit but can't from there.

Was it in manage blog.   Go there Edit but stuck after that 

I can add to it.  Delete This and delete this but no delete mode or option.  

Thanks Tracy

Hmm I'll try to get an answer.

Ok just did a little test. 1. Click into the blog post you're trying to delete. 2. Scroll down to the bottom and press I think it says edit lol I don't remember again. 3. Choose delete it will ask you to confirm and then it should delete.

Madade,  I am Sue the blog moderator. I searched for your blog and could not find it. So either you have deleted it or it is still in draft form. As you have said  you could write an entry in the form you have open. Remember to give it a title and click on publish if you want the rest of us to see it and be able to comment on it. Blogging is very therapeutic and gives you a whole new community of friends.

Host Sue I think I accomplished that I named it delete.  I did it last night I think. Oh stroke is so fun.

I see the Blog and I rename it to Delete this.  Then added a comment that trying to delete this.

So I see the manage blog.

I've clicked on manage blog.  Then edit Blog.  No where do I see how to delete.  I added a picture to it also.  Not finding how to remove.

*poof* gone 🙂 took care of it 

Kelli, you are a champion.

Thanks Kelli :bouncing-for-joy: