Please Come Join Me in Stroke Survivor Chat Room

HostTracy

Hello everyone I just wanted to invite everyone to come and join in at Room #2 Stroke Survivior Chat. I will be hosting Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-4 EST!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/20/2019 at 2:07 PM, HostTracy said:

Hello everyone I just wanted to invite everyone to come and join in at Room #2 Stroke Survivior Chat. I will be hosting Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-4 EST!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

See you today at 3 EST (eastern standard time)! ๐Ÿ™‚

Link to chat:

ย 

http://www.strokechat.net/

Tracy I have just searched the time difference! 4am here!!

ย 

Some days Iโ€™m just turning my light out...so you never ย know, I might surprise you!

Stroke Survivor Chat today at 3 pm EST!

ย 

ย 

Janelle 4am eek. I've been there too you know I would love for you to visit (I will hope for your sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด).

Yes, itโ€™s a pretty big time difference.

ย 

We were in Canada when my father in law died a few years ago.

ย 

He died on Christmas Eve, but in Canada it was still the 23rd. ย When we were talking to family just after he died it was really strange trying to talk in the same time zone; they were talking about a day that hadnโ€™t even happened to us!

Hello everyone I just wantedย ๏ปฟto invite everyone to come and join in at Room #2 Stroke Survivior Chat. I will be hosting Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-4 EST!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi everyone chat is open today right now! Come on by.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Hi Chat is open come on in!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Every one :

ย 

I am hosting evening chats on Wednesday 8-9PM (EST) in #2 stroke survivor chat room & on Friday in coffeeshopย  8-9(EST). please join in to say hello. With me you will get interesting book discussion or philosophy discussion.

ย 

ย 

Thanks,

Asha Chandra

ย 

Hey everyone! I'll see you at 3 pm EST for chat! I hope to see you there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey friends, come on in. Chat is happening right now!ย 

I saw you too Sue. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am not sure why it's fussy for many at first.ย 

I'll make sure I've got the latest updates before I try again. I managed to leave a couple of "Hellos" in the lobby. All I have to do then is set my alarm as your starting time is 7am this week and 6am next weekย  as we go off daylight saving on Sunday here in Australia.

When you get to the lobby Sue... Try clicking on the room box and hopefully a drop down menu pops up. Usually in Room #2 but I know Friday night is in the coffee shop? (, I hope I'm saying that right). Maybe that will help. ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ Good luck we'll watch for you.ย 

Went on again this morning, no room box. My tablet settings won't let me in . Will ring my son for advice. Does the new chat use Java or Flash like the old one did?

I have a new name now - mine ๐ŸŽ†

I am not sure. It doesnt say anymore I can send a message to Kelli and see if she can help.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Bit of a mess up this morning. according to my computer the EST time quoted should be 0700 to 0800 my Friday morning. I got up early to be on at 07.30. Couldn't find anything happening so gave up and put a message out for Keli. Then at 0800 I had a notation that things were active and I went back and had another go. This time I got through but was handicapped byย a new keyboard and found contact tricky. Will do better next time but will have to overcome the time difference.ย 

I am a day earlier than you are, which adds to the confusion.

If I punch the schedule box a chart comes up showing times. there are also small black boxes shown with a different time on them. Is this my local time?

Which room is the most likely to be active?

Deigh

we all areย  in survivor roomย  in our afternoon chats from 3-4 EST(M-F)ย  & 8-9PM EST (M,W, & Friday in coffeeshop)

ย 

8 -9 EST - is 12-1 PM Aucklandย  newZealand time (newzealand

3-4EST isย  7 AM in auckland newzealand

8-9PMEST - 11am in Australia EST

3-4 PM EST is 6am in Australia EST

ย 

hope this time is accurate & it helps all of youย  to join us in chat.ย  I usually host chays on Wednesday afternoon from 3-4 EST in survivor room & Friday from 8-9 in coffeeshop

ย 

hope to see lot of you guys around

ย 

I used this site for my time zone calculation

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20190407T000000&p1=tz_aet&p2=251&p3=tz_aedt&p4=22

ย 

ย 

Thanks,

Asha Chandra

ย 

ย 

Yes, 6am the next day for the afternoon chatย  when we go off daylight saving on Sundayย  and noon for me on the East coast of Australia for the evening chat. Will endeavour to change my security settings to get into chat when Trevor gets here and can help me with that.ย  I don't seems to be able to get it right by myself.

18 hours ago, HostAsha said:

we all areย  in survivor roomย  in our afternoon chats from 3-4 EST(M-F)ย  & 8-9PM EST (M,W, & Friday in coffeeshop)

ย ๏ปฟ

Thanks for that info. Big question is about clocks. tomorrow our clocks go back anย hour. Do you have this daylight saving scheme in USA?

Deigh

ย 

ย 

Hello everyone I just wanted to invite everyone to come and join Friday night chat in the Coffee Shop. 8-9pm

Deigh :

ย 

we do have DST in US but its done now you should check out in the link I providedย  to see proper time inย  your part of the world by checking in the link. BTW we have M, W chats from 8-9 EST in survivor room & Friday 8-9 EST in coffeeshop

ย 

Thanks,

Asha Chandra

• ksmith pinned this topic