swilkinson

Please pray for Pamela (SassyBetsy)

Please say a prayer for Pam, she has had a really bad time the last few months, with tremors in her hand that make typing problematic, swelling in her legs that has caused great pain and ulcerated and  the medication for which has caused many unpleasant side effects. She has finally got some professional treatment and is slowly recovering but there are many other problems still to overcome. Those who know her in the Blog Community please send her a personal message as she feels very isolated right now.

I send you ( Pam) all my love and light xxooxxx

lovelight.jpg

Pam I am always thinking about you. Sending tons of prayer and good vibes during this hard time. I am here for you. Hugs.

Hi Pam,  Best wishes and support for you.  I hope the best for you.  Please take care.

Pam:

sending all positive energy & prayers your way for quick healing

Asha

Hey, Pam, Look over here- There's a whole bunch of people telling you to get well soon, we miss you! We miss your insights and wit. Please know that prayers and love are being sent your way!   Becky

Thank you all!! I am crying with joy!

I am full of fear for my legs. I look there Becky and see those beautiful hands of light and words of encouragement and draw strength. If I say I have been so out of it to blog then there is how wrong this is...me silent,not complaining???LOL!

My spirit is lifted and my gratitude list grows.

May you all receive double back on your dance cards!!! Keep rockin

Tears of joy are a beautiful thing, Pam.

We're still thinking of you are praying for you.  Keep on keeping on!

I am a bit behind here...I guess there isn't an excuse other than I suffer often with acquiring strength to communicate with others that know my struggle all to well.  I hope you are tfairing well...and even if it is too difficult to communicate I hope you know there are many of us out there that are thinking of you.  Sending hugs! Strokewife - Penny

an

I hope you are doing better, and I send all my prayers and cyber hugs to you!