Hugs from me too.  Kitty hugs sound like a great idea.

"vomitaphobia"?  I'm still there - LOL!!! 

Absolutely Becky!

I vomited every day whilst pregnant with Carrah...a lifetimes worth!

😝 Me too guys!!! Kitty always comes through for me! I ❤ her. I might end up being the old cat lady haha but I'd have great company!

Ok so I am STILL sick.

Absolutely over it.

I went to the doctor for a pap smear (Not fun, add in hemiparesis. Ugh) last week and he checked my throat and lungs and ears etc.

Definitely only a cold that will 'take a while.

Tell me something I didn't know.

Oh yucky Janelle. The extra extra long colds after stroke are exhausting. I hope you feel better. 

I agree with everyone about head colds. I've always been subject to them but since my stroke they have become a lot worse and to add to the problem I have become a lot more sensitive to pollen and am having a hard time dealing with the autumnal seed bearing winds.

Deigh

Deigh I am going through that right now. I've always had seasonal allergies but now they are more sensitive than ever. My Dr just put me on nose spray and I take an allergy pill every morning. This is the beginning... pollen madness. Everything will be budding, blooming, finally growing after winter and pretty soon we will have yellow dust on everything (pollen). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my efforts will be effective. My poor dad, now cleared from cancer, but his poor face, eyes, nose, are all swollen. He hasnt been able to breathe in his oxygen despite his Dr prescribing meds to help, even nose irrigation. He can not pull any air through his nose. ENT this next week... I hope they can help him. 

I have been fighting this bugger for almost two weeks. It lingers  my head. Thankfully, it left my chest and , I guess, it wanted a vacation with a view for it parked behind my eyes 😞 

Oh I hate that! it hurts.  Time to hit he old fashioned remedies. I like steaming my head with eucalyptus or tea-tree oil. all you need is a mug of boiling water a few drops of oil and a towel.

Guys, I had seasonal allergies for years. If you haven't already discovered it, what I discovered was that besides meds the thing that really helped me was getting inside, in air conditioning. Becky

Kelli, hope you get better soon! These nasties will stop you having Ryder cuddles...which none of want for you!

21 hours ago, HostTracy said:

This is the beginning... pollen madness

Wow, I thought I was having problems till I read your mail! Here it is early autumn but in actual fact weather wise it is late summer and still there is much pollen around. My nasal troubles started at four years old when  Mother, pushing me in a wheelchair stopped to watch a wedding. I was chatting to a small girl who had a bicycle bell in her hand. Suddenly she swing it and hit me on the nose. I bled profusely, but what was worse was that she did irreparable damage to my nostrils and I didn't breathe through my nose again for seven years! In fact it wasn't till I was 18 and joined the RAF the hard physical exercise they had me doing forced me to breath through my nose again regularly.

The upshot of all this is that I've had to face nasal problems all my life and catching colds and throat infections was a standard practice. I took up smoking a pipe to teach my jaws to stay shut rather than hang open. I smoked for 44 years but twenty years ago gave up and now my jaws are reverting and I have to remember to breathe through my nose again.

Deigh

Oh wow Deigh! I feel the same as you "I thought was having problems". Your poor nose! ☹️ What a unfortunate turn of events. I think of my dad when you talk of nod breathing through your nose. He is on oxygen 24/7 (COPD) and has a nose cannula but with his recent allergies his nose does not pass air. I have seen him put that nose piece in front of his mouth to breathe oxygen. We are currently getting him a face mask. ☹️ I am so sorry about your experience. 

Yesss... looking back at several posts. Vicks vapo rub steams, Nettie pot, stay inside, good air filtration. I have a sinus headache just thinking about all if of this lol. Man I hope everyone feels better soon. 

Me too, Tracy.

My fatigue is through the roof at the moment. 

Yesterday I forced myself to do jobs. 

A bomb had gone off in the kitchen. 

I slept better knowing the house wasn't such a state.

Will have to try that trick again today!

Janelle I have been known to sacrifice my body for calm rest. Bomb in the kitchen might bring that right out in me lol. I get mad lol. I clean better when I'm mad. Stay out of my way 😂

Absolutely Tracy!!

The kids hate it when I'm on a cleaning rampage!

Tidying up left me very tired today.

A real catch 22.