GreenQueen

My gorgeous children

large.58A4F20C-8874-4D1F-8567-B7C5F95416BD.jpeg.5ad80b27bcdc8726bfe4cc8251b08d0e.jpeglarge.B95B656D-D40F-43EB-AE53-4B9B13EA3C6C.jpeg.ccb8d0cfa16eef49870d25f81c6cfe4f.jpeg

My beautiful kids...I couldn’t be without them.

I rely on them too much, but I know they are going to be amazing adults.

Carrah had her year 12 ball on the weekend.  Connor was awesome; she needed help doing up her dress etc, all the things one handed mum couldn’t do.

She suffers terrible anxiety, and the week leading up to the ball was full of tears and panic attacks, so I’m very proud of her for actually getting herself together and getting to the ball!

She chose the green dress, much to my delight.

Guess what colour I wore to my year 12 ball??  Being 30 years ago, I had huge shoulder pads in my dress! Things have changed!

Janelle such a proud mama moment. Just look at your Carrah shine! Beautiful! What a wonderful, caring young man and very handsome! Gorgeous pictures! I'm so glad Carrah could enjoy her ball... I know her struggle. So proud of all of you! 😊

Green is not my favorite color, but when I saw her dress, all I could say was "Wow! That's gorgeous!!" Loved her hair, too. And the dress and hair complemented each other so well! WOWZA! And Conner stepping up to the plate like that! You have nothing to worry about, Janelle, both seem to have good heads on their shoulders, and you should be proud!  Becky

I love love love love the green 🙂 

If you don't have young men hanging around your house looking all misty-eyed already, they'll start flocking there in droves any day now.  She is utterly gorgeous!  You have very good reasons to be proud of them both.