My insurance only allows 20 therapy sessions a year. Our local college has a physical therapy class and Takes volunteers for the students to work with, so I signed up and got six more hours of therapy for no charge! I'm looking into an OT class at a Va. college close by. I was surprised at how knowledgeable these students were! It's worth the time and effort to check it out!

Sounds like an absolute win-win!

It definitely was worth it to me. we live right on the Tennessee, Virginia line! Our main street, down town has one lane in Tennessee and one lane is in Virginia! You can actually stand in two states at one time The O T class is at Emory and Henry college in Virginia, so I can take advantage of the best of both states!

I like the state line thing.  There is a town on the Quebec/Vermont border where the public library has one door in Canada, one door in the USA.

Haha we have Ardmore in south central Tennessee Giles County. It borders its sister city Ardmore Alabama. Half in one state half in the other. 🙂

That's so cool! Ours is Bristol Tennessee, Bristol Virginia!

Bristol Motor Speedway has announced an Alabama concert at the track sometime in June!

OMG you and I are gonna have to plan a visit! For me it would be a vacay! ☺️ We should do that! 

Yes, any time!

We had a governmental area change a few years ago We were in Waikato but were taken over by Auckland. We lived on a street that shared the border. Our rubbish bags were black. Auckland had orange. The garbage collectors would only pick up the correct colour. I was often missed out of the collection because I had purchased the wrong bags. It was a while before I realised that all I  had to do was cross the road and leave my bags in a neighbours driveway!

Deigh

Haha Deigh ☺️ when I lived in Nashville I worked in the froofroo part of the city (that means rich) and they were special. They even had their own different police cars and trash pick up even though every other area in Nashville didn't and this place is smack dab in the middle lol. I never lived in Belle Meade I just worked there. We had a lot of customers coming in all at once searching for see through blue bags! Our store never carried them. There had been a new change and everyone in Belle Meade had to use those bags or no trash pick up! My store quickly ordered a bunch and kept it stocked. Yes we catered to the area. Every customer was spoiled rotten lol.