HostTracy

I am around and well I just wanted to let you guys know

Hey everyone. I will be somewhat absent i think for a little bit due to a number of things. My cat hosting will stay the same I am just super busy right now and it takes all of me to get this noggin going in the right direction. As of today my dad is back in the hospital in CCU. I have been a bit under the weather with my tummy and it seems i still am having issues. Good news is I should be moving into my duplex next week! I will be doing a lot of things but I am here and give me a hello whenever you like I will be back regular soon. 🙂

Tracy

Good luck with everything Tracy. Don't forget to breathe

Good luck Tracy.

Take it easy Tracy.....We still havn't met in the chat room!

Deigh

Hope all goes well. Becky

Hope everything gets better. Prayers with you and your dad, always here if you need to bend an ear or just to vent. 

LOL not cat hosting (I am a cat mom) but chat hosting. Daddy is in a regular room but not ready to come home yet. My duplex has been fixed but a re-inspection will probably be like Tuesday or Wednesday 🤞. Things sorta had a big curve last night...involves my daughter and my ex fiance (she has been living there) and she packed a bag and came here last night around 2. Like my friend at my local stroke group said Thursday "Life Gives me Lemons and I make lemonaid.". So in a few words meditating...in hopes that my chapter starts with the good spirit it was starting with. As well as prayers...i have so many me and my move, my daddy, my stepmom, my mom (finally completely retired and is just now allowing herself to mourn my brother's passing last year. It's quieter, calmer in her world and it's coming I can see and feel it.), my daughter and her well being and right path, my absolute shutting down of my lingering connection with my ex - I know I need this, my crazy tummy that is not helping me these days, and generally that I need to close my eyes and let go and trust the Lord has me. I hope all those having a Memorial Day Weekend have a great one and for everyone to enjoy their weekend. Thank you BTW for all the support and words. It means more to me than you'll ever know. I'll keep you posted. 

Tracy :

hope you are feeling better, what I have learnt in my own my life when we trust & let go of our control wonderful things start happening in our life, & also Anything we do in life if there are good intentions behind it, works out in best for all parties involved. you all will be in my prayers.

Asha

I'm all moved into the new place sans organized and in place. My body and brain have been tortured, I'm exhausted, in pain and so freaking excited! I don't think I've had a moment to just take it in. But I wanted to leave you guys an update. 😃 🙌👩‍🔧🙋‍♀️🎉🎊

The minute I saw the pics, I thought, "Tracy must've gotten her place." Hot-diggity, girl! I'm happy for you. Breathe! Take it one room at a time, and one thing at a time. It will all get done.:happy:Becky

Becky!!! I am beyond overjoyed!!! :sneaking: I've done a bit too much the last couple of days and we'll gotta oay the piper. I'm still on cloud 9 though! 

It looks perfect!  Worth the effort. Try to do it in little chunks now the big stuff is done, tempting as it is to be "finished now" save some spoons for living.

Hugs

-Heather

Nice looking place and you'll be all settled in no time I'm sure. Congratulations.:happy:

Congratulations on your new place! Prayers for your dad for a speedy recovery! And your tummy troubles, I have a bit of that today myself! It's no fun!! God bless you, hope all goes well!!

Congratulations on your new new home, when are you are gonna do (house warming) lol

Awesome Tracy!

There is no place like home!

So glad the move has happened!

Heather, my spoons are like 4 everyday for a few. :pounding-headache::sorry::sleepy:Oh my goodness this is hard! I really feel like I haven't really done much just got in here.

Thank you EVERYONE! When I get things looking better I'll share some progress pictures! :big-grin:Blusey I feel like you have told me your name lol...ok stroke card pull...I think the house warming might be a bit further in the future! :wink: