MarkA has his own picture on the emoji in the chat room. anyone know how this is achieved?

Deigh

Getting the hang of timing for the chat room but finding that my clumsiness in typing is holding me back. By the time I have a reasonable reply typed in the chat has moved on and is often off the page. I will have to find how to increase the size of the page for this program to work for me. 

It got a bit crowded today,Thursday midday my time, evening the day before for you! Christine from Australia joined it and it was 1030am Thursday there! Gets a bit confusing!

Deigh       :shocked:

Oh yes the "joys" of multi timezone chat. I hope you find a solution for the page size. keeping up with the typing can be tricky you have to not be too picky about your spelling etc.

Deigh :

I ever thought of that slow tying & how people move on to different subject by the time you finish typing issue before. It helps to write short response & more you come chatting with multiple chatters becomes easy , I know since thats has been for my case.

hope to see you around often. I will be hosting tonight in survivor room 8-9 PM EST

Asha

The first thing I found was to have a minnit profile.  

Always log in with that minnit profile

Then when you are logged in strokechat choose your profile on the right.  A drop down should pop down. Change photo should be in the options. 

If you are a guest it will delete every time.  Not sure if it will let you do photo's as a guest.