:big-grin:

>> Never heard Canada described as sunny -- hahaha! I'm in Newfoundland.

I was there two years ago with the whole family.  Spent 10 days driving from West to East (Gros Morne to St John's).  Best Trip Ever.  People were the friendliest I have ever encountered.  Anywhere.  Ever.

We had great weather, bonus still some icebergs around.  One AirBnB host took us out in his sport fishing boat for a closeup of a small iceberg trapped in the local bay.

AND we got several sunny days.  The weather faeries must have laid it on just for us.

Paul, that's great! Yes, the weather fairies were good to you indeed!

All is good. Toes only squinch when putting on my shoes 1st thing in the morning. I found that if I flex my toes back and forth with my good hand 5 or 6 times, then slide into my shoes, works good. If they still have a little squinch, I flex them while in my shoe. No problem the rest of the day. 

Posted (edited)

Just have to use the AFO more.  My toes do better when used.  Been massaging right foot a lot more too lately.  Stretching and flexing with hand help.  

East coast I think we'll try that next year thanks Paul for the positive remarks.

Edited by Madade

20 hours ago, Madade said:

Just have to use the AFO more. 

My AFO is on from the time I get up until I go to bed -- can't walk without it.

Benni, I so need an AFO that’s smaller and lighter. I’m supposed to wear it every day.

I will have to look into it.