will2

Prayer Request

Though it may seem a bit strange, I've always been, and most recently a more renewed prayer warrior. Sometimes it's the most that I can do for anybody that is in need. I would just ask a small favor, I recently replied in a thread for Patti (new member) she has a son in a coma and I offered up a prayer as I could not answer more specifically her question in her topic. I made a personal commitment several years back to pray for those in need as I just believe that it's something that has been put on my heart to do in the very least for another, as I would also if I was in need. Lord knows, I have many that have sent their prayer my way. This small request would just be a first name, thats all, I've just always felt a little more personable when addressing those needs in specific ways. In my mind and heart it just seems to flow a bit more smoothly instead of "that person on the internet or otherwise" I know on the internet information can sometimes be a privacy issue so I just ask for the very least a first name. God knows the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would often say. 

Additionally too, I'm sure more reassuring that folks that make prayer requests feel acknowledged when many make replies and/or comments  that they are in fact heard or know that they're receiving prayer, many many times if I see a request for prayer I just do it. Most importantly has been my continued commitment to God to pray for those in need, but to do it in kinda anonymity, even when giving gifts, as I know most importantly is what God see's in my heart, not really so much for public acknowledgement or accolade, it's just a personal code I've committed myself to do. I will go as far to say that I've received so much more in my life that I could ever possibly give, it just empowers me with the fuel to go to greater and further heights. Ask, and you shall receive, and if I find or see the prayer requests, I'll do it. 

Yea, I don't live in a prayer monastery or anything, and I do as much as I can if possible, between reading the Word and prayer as my daily God plan, I cannot tell you in so many words how much I've received in returns, but it's unimaginable both in changes and answered prayer. Definitely a life changer for me. Prayer works...

We have many things in common my friend and I see our approach to prayer is another. Reading this I am indeed asking God for strength and comfort for you. I'm worried and a bit upset wil2. When you are up to it my friend tell me how you are. Thinking about you buddy.

Will2, I am a terrible prayer warrior.

I forget to pray all the time. 

I have good intentions, but sometimes that's as far as it gets.

I found this awesome prayer app, and I set a notification alarm so that it reminds me to pray daily.

Hopefully this will soon become part of my daily routine. 

Will, yes, I was thinking about you as well just last night and overdue for a update, I'll send one your way very soon. I'm doing well as expected and everything else I take meds and ibuprofen for :shy:

Janelle, I have a "God plan" that helps as to keep me keep on track daily in prayer and reading the Word. This is my third time reading thru, I'm currently in Exodus again. So it's not unusual or surprising that as I've been reading, externally I hear things things or current news that falls directly in line with the very same chapters I've been reading thru, strange as it may sound. What an incredible story and inspiration knowing that so many of those popular biblical characters were no different than I am, they all had their strengths and weaknesses and stories of their faith and courage facing the challenges of the times helps shape and renew mine daily. And as Colten's sister in the movie "Heaven is for Real" said "He's no angel either" would apply as well to me!

I will send all my healing energy and love everyday❤️

2 hours ago, will2 said:

Will, yes, I was thinking about you as well just last night and overdue for a update, I'll send one your way very soon. I'm doing well as expected and everything else I take meds and ibuprofen for :shy:

Janelle, I have a "God plan" that helps as to keep me keep on track daily in prayer and reading the Word. This is my third time reading thru, I'm currently in Exodus again. So it's not unusual or surprising that as I've been reading, externally I hear things things or current news that falls directly in line with the very same chapters I've been reading thru, strange as it may sound. What an incredible story and inspiration knowing that so many of those popular biblical characters were no different than I am, they all had their strengths and weaknesses and stories of their faith and courage facing the challenges of the times helps shape and renew mine daily. And as Colten's sister in the movie "Heaven is for Real" said "He's no angel either" would apply as well to me!

Here is just another perfect example of how in reading thru the Word I find another unrelated reference to exactly what I'm currently reading in Exodus 37:17 just an hour ago referring to the construction of the temple lamp stands ..It could be said that you can read this kind of thing everywhere but notice it now because I'm more in tune with it. Something like purchasing a car and then noticing so many like it on the highways. Either way, as I read this "phenomena" seems to be following me around in sync!

"Times, the author remarks that the symbol is somewhat reminiscent of the Menorah, the seven-armed lampstand of pure gold crafted during the Exodus which was once housed Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem" an earlier excerpt taken from an article unrelated to the Bible references I read each day, this excerpt was in an article about Sonia Matossian a member of the French La Rochefoucauld family who owns a castle built on a rock foundation. As strange as it may seem, a coincidence?

Thank you Kelli very kind of you, prayers are always welcome. I'm reminded of a strong conversation I had with a coworker almost 30yrs ago who was a grounded atheist and had a strong dispassion for God related subjects. To this day I still pray for his change of heart and believe that although we've many years ago lost touch, that by some miraculous chance prayer would be answered in my life time. Like a dog with a bone I'll not let go of this prayer, it's a passion thats become a mission.