ksmith

My heart is utterly broken .. MissD

I was writing my Christmas card to Diane and I got one back from her parents. Sadly, MissD passed away in her sleep October 12th.  She was one of my, as well as many, close friend. We talked often on here and messenger. I can't write more because I'm personally devastated

Her family's address is :

Mr. & Mrs S Georgoudakis

1428 Capital Ave

Lincoln Park, MI 48146.

unnamed (2).jpg

Sorry Kelli! This has hurt you deeply and that alone speaks to the love you had for this dear friend. Easy for me to say but try and remember some of the laughs and good times you shares with Diane. Do it in honor of her and your friendship.😪

Kelli, as I told you on Facebook Miss D was one of my regulars when I first started as a Chat Host in the '90s. I used to call her the auburn haired beauty. I got used to her being quiet at first and slow to answer as at that time she used a head pointer to operate her computer. I am glad you two became friends. This does mean you feel that much sadder after her passing but at least you had that special relationship. (((hugs))).

The lovely note that her mother sent to me said that she ,thankfully ,passed in her sleep. It was very unexpected for she just had a doctors visit not long before and everything was fine.