I'm up to six reps of about a hundred yards before I have to sit down. Then I'm  pretty much done for the day. Still need the Walker for stability, but can do a cane around the house. Right side at about 25 percent stength but do have good mobility of limbs. Left side about 50 percent with no loss of mobility. If this becomes the norm may consider left foot pedal control on my car. Good news is that I can drive the sidecar motorcycle safely and the dog and I enjoy daily rides. I strap my Walker to the sidecar rack and do my walking at the park. Physical therapy starts up again next week. That the progress for now, here's to a fruitful new year for everyone.

:happy-dance:A happy dance for your SUCCESS!

Woo Hoo!  That is great news!

Nice to see you progessing. Hope you get more in 2002. With repect to the last post my left foot would toe drag then my therapist  did some major stretching of the calf on that side, which helped greatly. Seemed the calf had tightened due to lack of use and was actually pulling my foot down.

Since it is eight years since your stroke you are doing well to continue to improve. There are a lot of people who believe that improvements will only happen for the first year. You and I are proving them wrong.

Deigh

That is fantastic news. Keep up the great progress!!!!!!! Congratulations

I'm so glad the poochies and you have something to look forward to each day!!