Why not start a blog?

swilkinson

I must confess I do not blog as often as I used to but when I first came to Strokenet 20 years ago I was a raw and devastated caregiver and didn't know how to get my feelings out and that was when I discovered blogging. I know now blogs appear in many different forms but the release, the fact that you have got those feelings out and the RESPONSE that shows others have the same feelings or can see that you are struggling makes such a difference.

As a caregiver or stroke survivor you have a story to tell. And telling it in a blog joins you to a support group of people who understand your feelings and can lift you up when you are sad, give you information when you need it and help you survive. I am a widow so you may not see my blog as relevent but others are writing as current caregivers and stroke survivors and reading of their struggles and survival techniques may be just the inspiration you need.

So why not start a blog?  New decade, new year, new way of connecting with the world.

blogging is such a fantastic way to get all your troubles out  or just spreed good news :)

• 2 months later...

The latest batch of blogs include reactions to the Corona virus.  If you have an opinion why not start your own blog. Whatever you do at least read the most recent ones and comment on them where that is appropriate. Remember we are all in this together. 

• ksmith pinned this topic